July 10th, 11am ET - July 13th, 11am ET
July 14th, 11am ET
- Frank Manzano: Mon, 10th July
- Irina Angles and Dr Formalyst: Tue, 11th July
- Publikfruit: Wed, 12th July
- Mowgly Lee: Thu, 13th July
English Auction (24h)
Blind mint. Fixed Price
0.1 ETH (Public: 0.2 ETH)
Patron Pass Benefits
15% discount on settled price (valid once per pass and on your highest acquisition of the day)
First 30 mins + fixed price (0.1 ETH)
Opens 11am ET
After 30 mins (if any left)
- "Post-Photographic Perspectives II: Acceptable Realities" comprises 255 post-video artworks from four artists, and 1,200 post-photographic images from ten artists. All are unique, 1/1 NFTs.
Monday, July 10th, 11am ET - Thursday, July 13th, 11am ET
- Each artist's work will be released at 11am Eastern Time on separate days, according to the following schedule:
- - Mon, 10th July 11am ET: Frank Manzano
- - Tue, 11th July 11am ET: Irina Angles & Dr Formalyst
- - Wed, 12th July 11am ET: Publikfruit
- - Thu, 13th July 11am ET: Mowgly Lee
- The artwork will be sold in 24-hour live auctions with the following conditions:
- - The opening bid is 0.01 ETH
- - If you would like to bid on an artwork you like you just need to place a bid that is at least 10% higher than the current bid.
- - If a bid is placed within the last 15 minutes, it will reset the time left back to 15 minutes, so some auctions will likely continue a bit longer than 24 hours.
- - If the final bid is yours, congratulations! You've won the auction and just need to settle it for the artwork to be sent to your wallet.
- - The auctions are public but if you hold a Patron Pass you will receive a 15% discount on the final price (valid once per pass and on your highest acquisition of the day), which will automatically be sent to your bidding wallet.
- - Don't worry, while we anticipate the auctions to attract a lot of bids, our website makes it easy for you to monitor all the live action.
Friday July 14th, 11am Eastern Time
- On Fri, 14th July, at 11am Eastern Time, 1,200 artworks from the following ten artists, each with a collection of 100 images (except Alkan Avcıoğlu with 300 images), will be available:
- Jacqui Kenny, Synchrodogs, Iñigo Bilbao, Graphica, Nathan Boey, Beth Frey, Felipe Posada, Alina Trifan, Alice Lane Gordon and Alkan Avcıoğlu.
- - 11am - 11.30am: The artwork will be sold at a fixed price of 0.1 ETH to Patron Pass holders (max. 1 per Patron Pass).
- - 11:30am: If there are any remaining artworks, they will be available to the public for 0.2 ETH and Patron Pass holders will be able to buy 1 additional work per pass at 0.1 ETH
- Please note that it doesn't matter if you hold all your Patron Passes in the same wallet - five passes would allow you to make five purchases. The artwork is purchased blindly, and you will be randomly allocated one of the 1,200 artworks from ten different artists.